How To Charge Your Apple & Other Smart Devices The Quickest & Easiest Way!
Protection Circuitry To Monitor Over-heating, Over-current & Stop Over-charging
- Anti-short circuit design & over charge protection, never damage your device
- Compact size and light weight, great for home use and travel in the US
- LED indicator
Charge 2 Devices Simultaneously
If your home is like mine you are running out of wall sockets to charge all of your toys. Our iPhones, iPads, iPods, iPod Touches, Bluetooth headphones, and on and on all have a separate wall charger. Here is a great product that features two USB sockets for your smart phones, tablets and accessories. I like that the wall charger has two USB charging ports and it can charge two devices at the same time. (Like our two iPhones simultaneously)
The unit can provide up to 2.1 amps which is the rated charging rate for an Apple iPad 3. If you plug in multiple devices they both will still charge (They share the 2.1 Amps). Plugging in only one device provides up to 2.1 Amps to either USB port. Smart devices are self-limiting as to how much current they will draw and it is safe to use a higher current charger as your smart phone for example will stop charging when it is full. Usually smart phones like our iPhone charge at 1 amp but they will charge faster and safely at 2.1 amps. The Apple iPad 2's and iPad 3's like 2.1 amps to charge with but will charge at 1 Amp at a slower rate.
Excellent Value 2 Port Charger
- 2.1A 5V / 50-60HZ power output (ensures your device gets enough power in a short time)
- Beautiful design and high quality
- Perfect charger for iPad 2, 3, mini, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4GS, Nokia, HTC, Samsung etc ...
2 Year Guarantee
Click the Yellow "Add To Cart Button" Now to Charge Your Devices!