This JGB Enterprises Jhose expandable green garden hose is 50' in length with 3/4" Garden Hose Thread (GHT) brass connections. This hose has a flexible rubber design and expands up to three times its original length when in use and quickly returns to normal. This hose is made of a durable synthetic rubber outer webbing for protection and an elastomer inner tube for expansion, and it is resistant to tangles or kinks. The connectors are made of brass for corrosion resistance and the relative soft threading forms a tight seal. The male end connects to sprayers or sprinklers and the female coupling connects to male-threaded water spigots. This product includes an optional ball valve with two gaskets for controlling the flow of water by turning the ball valve on or off. If the ball valve is removed or an accessory added, both gaskets must still be used inside the male and female brass couplings for proper operation. This garden hose has a maximum working pressure of 100 pounds per square inch (psi) and is suitable for use in lawn watering applications, wash-down tasks at worksites or home residences, and various other uses.
JGB Enterprises, Inc. supplies hoses and hose assemblies for commercial and military applications. The company, founded in 1977, is headquartered in Liverpool, NY.
• Before using your Expandable Jhose make sure all components are accounted for and secure, including the rubber washer in the female end & the ball valve.
• Attach the female end of your Expandable Jhose to your water source.
• Be sure the ball valve that was supplied along with the hose is securely attached to the male end of the Expandable Jhose.
• For best results, attach a spray nozzle, wand, or any garden hose attachment, (not included) to the male threads of the ball valve.
• Turn the ball valve to the OFF position.
• Turn the water on at your source, and gradually increase the water pressure. The Expandable Jhose will automatically start expanding.
• When the Expandable Jhose is fully expanded, turn the ball valve to the ON position and enjoy your new hassle free hose.
• When you are finished using the Expandable Jhose, be sure to turn the water OFF at your source.
• Turn the ball valve to the ON position and allow the water in the Expandable Jhose to drain. If you’re using an attachment simply open it to drain the water and your Expandable Jhose will automatically contract back to its original length.