SKIL 2356-01 360 Quick-Select 4-Volt Max 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion Screwdriver
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $39.97
as of 12/8/2013 05:55 EST details
- You Save: $20.02 (33%)
- Sales Rank:4,109
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):10 x 3.5 x 4
- Publication Date:May 1, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- Fully Integrated Bit Management: 12-bit illuminated window magazine keeps your most popular bits close at hand- just rotate to select desired bit
- USB Charging: Supports universal charging with computers, cell phones, and car chargers for total flexibility
- 4-Volt Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah cell for plenty of power and longer run time, with the ability of holding a charge for up to 18-months
- SITE-LIGHT LED work light facilitates use in dimly lit areas
- Battery Level Indicator: Shows when battery is in need of a charge
Ever gone up to the attic on a sweltering summer day or climbed up a ladder to fix a few things only to realize that you didn’t take the right screwdriver bits with you? That frustration is over with the new SKIL 360 Quick-Select. With 12 commonly-used integrated bits, you’ll always have the right bit at hand. With the simple twist of the cartridge you can switch between a Phillips, square or torx bit, among others, in a matter of seconds. The under-lit LED bit window conveniently displays which bit is selected for use. Even if you haven’t used the 360 Quick-Select in a while, it won’t let you down because of its lithium ion battery that stays charged for up to 18 months. Use it; toss it in a drawer or toolbox and pick it back up months later and it’ll be ready to go. But when it is time to charge, you’ll know, because the battery fuel gauge will change from green to red. And gone are the days of being limited to charging through a standard outlet. A unique feature of the 360 Quick-Select is that it comes with a Micro USB cable that lets you re-charge using a laptop or even phone charger; freeing up space on your standard outlet. Additional useful features of the 360 Quick-Select include its compact size, making it easy to handle in tight or awkward spots, the forward/reverse indications that show you driving direction and the LED work light which illuminates hard-to-see areas. There’s no denying it, 360 Quick-Select is truly a “bit” faster and smarter than the rest! Package includes: 360 Quick-Select Tool, (12) Screwdriver Bits, (1) Charger, (1) USB Charging Cable.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.