Apple MFi Certified - Apple to USB Sync and Charging Cable for all 30-pin iPhone/iPad/iPod, 6 Ft. - in Retail Packaging (USB to 30-Pin)
- Brand:Tera Grand
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.95
as of 12/10/2013 00:02 EST details
- You Save: $5.43 (35%)
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Size:USB to 30-Pin
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):10 x 5.5 x 0.3
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Apple MFi Certified - USB Sync and Charging Cable, 6 feet
- Works for all 30 pin iPhone (1/2/3G/3GS/4/4S), iPad (1/2/3), iPod Touch (1 to 4), iPod Nano (1 to 6)
- Use the same manufacturer as Apple does for the 30-pin connector
- Made for iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Please note: This cable is not used for the latest iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPad with Retina Display, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5, and iPod Nano 7. Those devices use the 8-Pin Lightning Cable.
This USB 2.0 cable connects your 30-pin iPhone, iPad or iPod - directly or through a Dock - to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from wall outlet or car.
What does it mean for "Apple MFi Certified" and how important it is?
Apple MFi certification is a license shown that Apple (Apple Inc.) has authorized accessory manufacturers to mark the MFi logo on their products. MFi is the abbreviation of Made for iPod, Made for iPhone, and Made for iPad.
Apple allows manufacturers to print the MFi logo on the product package. However, there are many strict regulations to use the Apple unified logo. The rate of getting the MFi certification is very low and under 5%. In order to maintain the product life cycle and ensure Apple brand image, Apple requires the quality and taste of accessories with the MFi logo on the same level as Apple products. Only after passing multiple tests, the license can be authorized by Apple. The accessories with the MFi logo hold more reliable guarantee for customers than others. It is a symbol of high-quality and strength of technology for manufacturers and design company to apply for and successfully obtained the MFi license.
Apple insures a specific and mandatory requirement: the functional accessories for Apple products sold by all authorized reseller must be certified and have the MFi license. Or, Apple will not make any warranty if using the accessories without authorization to cause damage for any Apple product.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.