Gerber 31-001270 Bear Grylls Field Sharpener
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.34
as of 11/25/2014 18:49 EST details
- You Save: $9.66 (44%)
- Seller:Adorama Camera
- Sales Rank:2,974
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 3.5 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Sharpens fine edge and serrated blades
- Hard plastic cover, pocket size
- Priorities of survival guide
- Coarse carbide insert
- Overall length 4.5-Inch
FIELD SHARPENER™Encased in a smooth hard plastic cover the Bear Grylls Knife Sharpener fits easily in your pocket. The handle is made of grippy rubber for secure holding in wet or cold conditions. Two rod shaped diamond-coated sharpeners allow you to sharpen the serrated sections of your knife. Coarse Carbide and Fine Ceramic inserts will get your fine edge blade in shape. Your Survival Series Field Sharpener will likely be the only one you’ll ever need. FEATURES:Hard Plastic CoverPocket SizeGrippy HandleSharpens Fine Edge & Serrated BladesPriorities of Survival GuideTECH SPECS:Overall Length: 4.5"Total Weight: 2.3 oz.Steel Type: SS416 Grit 400Coarse Carbide InsertFine Ceramic Insert
Encased in a smooth, hard plastic cover and fitting easily in your pocket, the Bear Grylls knife sharpener (model 31-001270) features a handle made of grippy rubber for secure holding in wet or cold conditions. Two rod shaped diamond-coated sharpeners allow you to sharpen the serrated sections of your knife. Coarse carbide and fine ceramic inserts will get your fine edge blade in shape.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.