Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Carbon Steel Blade, Military Green, 4.1-Inch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.24
as of 12/8/2013 05:16 EST details
- You Save: $8.75 (52%)
- Sales Rank:363
- Color:Military Green
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 1.5 x 0.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Fixed blade outdoor knife with 4.1-inch carbon steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.10" (2.5 mm), Blade Length: 4.1" (104 mm), Total Length: 8.6" (219mm), Net Weight: 4.1 oz. (116g)
- Patterned, high-friction grip
- Plastic sheath with belt clip
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
The Mora Companion is the all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts. A patterned, high-friction grip makes this well-balanced knife easy to handle. The MG Carbon features a 4.1-inch high carbon steel blade that achieves high hardness, sharpens easily and is exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durably acute edge. Mora Knives are made from high-quality Sandvik steel. Sandvik knife steels are characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties. The absence of large carbide deposits promotes excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Professionals worldwide trust the quality materials and fine craftsmanship of Mora Knives. Mora knives feature ergonomically-designed handles and employ premium-quality knife steel that is optimally adapted to the task for which the knife is intended.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.