Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer MODEL# TAT-2000C
- Category:Baby Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.99
as of 3/17/2014 02:51 EDT details
- You Save: $77.00 (77%)
- Sales Rank:39
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):1 x 5 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL CompanyC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Silver Ion Antimicrobial Head - destroys bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi... naturally and safely - Probe covers not required
- Method of choice of premier hospitals
- Gentle stroke of forehead captures naturally emitted heat from skin over temporal artery
- Arterial Heat Balance computes the correct temperature
- Safe and easy to use for all ages
The TemporalScanner Thermometer is a totally non-invasive system with advanced infrared technology providing maximum ease of use with quick, consistently accurate measurements. Advanced, patented technology measures temperatures with a gentle stroke across the forehead. The TemporalScanner Thermometer has been clinically tested for accuracy compared to rectal thermometers and temperature sensors inserted in the heart during course of patient treatment and accepted for use in major hospitals, making it the ideal thermometer for use with newborns, infants, children or adults. The TemporalScanner has patented software, providing arterial heat balance. This unique process determines temperature by accurately measuring the balance between the tissues warming from arterial blood and tissues cooling (warming) caused by heat loss (gain) to the environment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.