Hakko FX-888 Soldering Station
- Sales Rank:23,119
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.5
- Dimensions (in):3.9 x 5.1 x 4.7
- Adjustable temperature control with lock/set screw. Temperature range 392°-896°F (200°- 480°C) Maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C)
- Ceramic heating element and sensor ensures rapid heat-up temperature and fast thermal recovery.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature display. Temperature adjusted by simply turning the dial.
- Slender iron handles are padded and have an ergonomic design for comfort and ease of use.
- Wide selection of tips available for soldering SMD and through-hole applications.
The Hakko FX-888 is an inexpensive yet durable temperature adjustable soldering station that provides more power and takes up less bench space than its predecessor (Hakko 936). The added power of the FX-888 provides up to a 30% increase in operator productivity due to the increased thermal performance and faster thermal recovery time. Today, workbench space is at a premium, and the FX-888 uses approximately 35% less surface area compared to the Hakko 936.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.