Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto 7" Carbon
- Brand:Cold Steel
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.20
as of 9/16/2014 22:28 EDT details
- You Save: $26.36 (57%)
- Sales Rank:1,801
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):13.1 x 3.3 x 1.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Release Date:May 4, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Tactical knife with broad seven-inch Tanto point blade and Secure-Ex sheath
- 1055 carbon steel blade with hard spring temper and black rust-resistant finish
- Integral quillon guard and polypropylene handle scales
- Can convert into a spear or war club
- Heavy, balanced feel--throws easily
As its name suggests, our G.I. Tanto is a no-nonsense tactical knife that comes with a legion of practical uses. It may be lean and spare, but it delivers the goods where they count the most! The broad Tanto point blade, integral quillon guard, and Polypropylene handle scales, exemplify a tactical knife stripped down to its bare essentials. It's ground razor sharp out of 1055 carbon steel with a hard spring temper and protected by a black, rust resistant finish so it's ready to take all the abuse you and Mother Nature can dish out. Heavy, sharp and wonderfully balanced, it's easy to throw by either the blade or handle and it hits with real vigor. In a survival or self-defense situation, it can be quickly and easily converted into a spear or war club. Just remove the handle scales and lash the blade securely to a suitable wooden shaft! Best of all, it's a great value. Please don't throw away hundreds and hundreds of dollars on similar knives sold by convicted felons and rip off artists posing as elite "military operators". Get the real G.I. Tanto from Cold Steel and get more than your money's worth.
The Cold Steel GI Tanto is a no-nonsense tactical knife designed for practical uses--from camping and hunting, to any day-to-day use where a strong and sharp blade is called for. The knife features a broad, seven-inch Tanto blade of 1055 carbon steel with a hard spring temper that has been ground to a razor sharp edge and point. The blade is protected with a black, rust resistant finish that adds to the knife's under-cover look. With an integral quillon guard and polypropylene handle scales, the GI Tanto offers a heavy and balanced feel in the hand. The knife can be thrown easily by the blade or the handle and also can be converted into a spear or war club by removing the handle scales and lashing the blade securely to a wooden shaft. Coming equipped with a sturdy Secure-Ex sheath, the GI Tanto from Cold Steel provides a razor sharp edge in a simple package.
- Blade Length: 7 inches
- Handle Length: 5 inches
- Overall Length: 12 inches
- Blade Thickness: 4 millimeters
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.