NcStar Mark III Tactical P4 Sniper 3-9X42/Scope Adaptor Mount/Red Dot Combo Package (STP3942G/D)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $169.95
as of 8/27/2014 15:09 EDT details
- You Save: $10.04 (6%)
- Seller:Andrew & Amanda
- Sales Rank:18,109
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):3.9 x 2.2 x 1.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Buyer Agreement:
* You the buyer is at least 18 years of age or older.
* You the buyer understands that it is fully your responsibility to check the state and local laws for this product
* By purchasing this item you the buyer has checked your state and local laws.
* You the buyer understands that these product can cause serious injury if misused.
* You the buyer agrees that you and everyone around you will use safety glasses when operating this product.
* You the buyer understands that removal of the ORANGE BLAZE TIP is a federal law violation and you will not remove the ORANGE BLAZE TIP.
BY MAKING A PURCHASE, YOU (THE BUYER) AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDING THE SELLER FROM ANY LIABILITY OR LEGAL ACTIONS FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR PURCHASE
- Release Date:November 13, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Mark III tactical scope with backup red dot sight
- Fully multicoated lenses offer brightness and clarity
- Red/green illuminated P4 sniper reticle with multiple brightness settings
- Ring mounts directly to ocular lens housing with Weaver-style platform
- Measures 7.54 inches long; weighs 16.7 ounces
NcSTAR Ultimate Sighting System for universal tactical ops! Dependable sighting for everything from close-quarter battles to long-distance "hits"! What a combination of pure sighting sizzle by famous NcSTAR! With this Ultimate Sighting System, you get all the benefits of a Mark III 3-9x42 mm Tactical Scope, coupled with the advantage of a back-up Red Dot Reflex Sight. The Mark III Scope includes a specially designed ring that mounts to the ocular housing and has a built-in Weaver style platform for the Red Dot Sight. It can be rotated left or right for offset performance. Integrated sights for sharp precision, that's the long and short of it! Mark III 3-9x42 mm Tactical Scope: 3-9X magnification with fully multi-coated green lenses for crystal clarity; 42 mm objective diam.; F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 36 4/5' at 3X, 12' at 9X; 9.3-3.1 mm exit pupil; 2" eye relief; Quick-focus eyepiece; 1/2 M.O.A. click value. 7 1/2" l.; Red Dot Reflex Sight: Waterproof, fogproof, shock-resistant; Unlimited eye relief; Fully multi-coated optics; Windage / elevation adjustments; 42' F.O.V. @ 100 yds.; Snap-on cover; CR2032 battery (included). 1 4/5" l. Weighs 21 ozs. overall. ; Get this hotshot sighting deal right now! WARNING: This item cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product. NcSTAR Ultimate Sighting System, Matte Black
Built using the Ultimate Sighting System (USS), the Mark III Tactical P4 3-9x42 scope combines the benefits of a Mark III tactical scope with the advantage of a backup red dot sight. The system is equipped with a Mark III tactical scope and a specially designed MRD34 ring. The ring, which mounts directly to the ocular lens housing with a built-in Weaver-style platform, stabilizes the DDAB red dot sight so you can lock confidently lock on your target. With the scope and sight, the USS is perfect for both close quarter battle and long-range shooting.
The scope also includes fully multicoated lenses for brightness and clarity, along with a red/green illuminated P4 sniper reticle with multiple brightness settings. Other features include open target turrets, a bullet drop compensator calibrated for the .223 cartridge with a 55-grain bullet, a rotating mount for users who prefer offset functionality, a built-in sunshade, and a quick-focus eyepiece.
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- Field of view: 36.8 to 12.0 @ 100 yards
- Eye relief: 2 inches
- Exit pupil: 9.3 to 3.1mm
- Reticle: P4 sniper
- Click value: 1/2 MOA
- Exterior finish: Matte black
- Lens coating: Green
- Mount: Integrated Weaver-style quick release
- Length: 7.54 inches
- Weight: 16.7 ounces
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.