3M 1860 N95 RESPIRATOR AND SURGICAL MASK/BIRD FLU Box of 20
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.75
as of 8/1/2014 04:49 EDT details
- You Save: $18.24 (46%)
- Seller:Solo Supplies Inc.
- Sales Rank:1,519
- Size:Regular - 20ct
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 5.3 x 8
- Legal Disclaimer:We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using any product. Packaging may vary from image shown.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Reduces risk of fluid strike-through and protects against micron-size particles; Double bands secure
- Features a large Breathing Chamber with Advanced Filtration; Size: Regular.
The 3MTM 1860 AND 1860S Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical MaskS are NIOSH approved as a Type N95 respirator to meet OSHA requirements and CDC guidelines for TB exposure control. The model 1860 may be used during laser surgery, electrocautery, and other procedures involving powered medical instruments. Intended to help reduce wearer exposure to airborne particles in a size range of 0.1 to > 10.0 microns generated during these procedures. Fluid resistant to provide .99% BFE against microorganisms and help reduce potential contamination and exposure of the wearer to the spray, spatter, and aerosol of blood and body fluids.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.