Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound 3.5 Grams
- Brand:Arctic Silver 5
- Category:Personal Computer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.62
as of 9/24/2014 00:57 EDT details
- You Save: $28.37 (98%)
- Seller:Shenzhen Estar Technology Co., Ltd.
- Media:Personal Computers
- Size:AS5 - 3.5 Grams
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):3.2 x 2.8 x 2.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- High-performance thermal compound from Arctic Silver
- Contains 99.9% pure silver
- Suitable for CPUs, heatsinks or water-cooling solutions
- 3.5 grams
- Mfr Part Number: AS5-3.5G
- Features: Contains 99.9% pure silver, High-Density(contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight), Controlled Tripple-Phase Viscosity, Not Electrically Conductive and Absolute Stability (will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed)
- Thermal Conductance: >300,000W/m2 °C (0.001 inch layer)
- Thermal Resistance: <0.005°C-in2/Watt (0.001 inch layer)
- Average Particle Size: <0.49 microns <0.000020 inch
- Extended Temperature Limits: Peak: -50°C to >180°C Long-Term: 50°C to 130°C
- Performance: 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- Coverage Area: The 3.5 gram tube contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003"" thick, the 3.5 gram tube will cover approximately 16 square inches.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.