TRENDnet USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial Converter
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.18
as of 1/28/2015 04:40 EST details
- You Save: $7.81 (52%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Mac OS 10.1~10.6
- Size:USB 2.0
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):9 x 7 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:no international orders please
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Release Date:October 13, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- USB 1.1 Specifications, RS-232 serial interface. Supports data rate up to 6Mbps. Detects USB suspend condition
- Compliant with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98SE and Mac OS 10.1-10.7
- Install as a standard Windows COM port, full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals, TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required.
- Easy Plug and Play installation with 2-years limited warranty
- Connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your computer
- Detects USB suspend condition
- Supports BUS Power, no external power adapter required
- Supports up to 500kbps data transfer rate
This USB to Serial converter allows you to connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your Desktop or Laptop PC. Connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your computer. Easy installation with Universal Plug and Play. Compliant with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE and Mac OS 10.1~10.6 . 2-year limited warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.