Every Sentry spotting scope is a tight little bundle of full-size brightness and clarity, built to go hard and to go virtually anywhere. It's multi-coated optics give you great visual command of dawn and dusk conditions. Every model has waterproof, rubber-armored housings.
Compact yet powerful, the Sentry Spotting Scope from Bushnell provides adjustable magnification from 12 to 36x with a generous, light-gathering 50-millimeter objective lens for image clarity. Housed in a sturdy, shock-absorbing rubber armor with 100 percent waterproof and fogproof construction, the Sentry can be used in virtually any weather conditions. Thanks to multi-coated optics, the Sentry provides increased light transmission so that high-magnification views retain brightness and detail. The scope comes complete with a compact tripod for long-range viewing as well as a car window mount, a soft carrying case, a premium hard-sided case, and a scope glove. Built to last, the Sentry Spotting Scope carries a limited lifetime warranty from Bushnell.
- Magnification: 12 to 36x
- Objective Lens: 50 millimeters
- Close Focus: 12 feet
- Field of View at 12x: 140 feet at 1000 yards / 46 meters at 1000 meters
- Field of View at 36x: 65 feet at 1000 yards / 21 meters at 1000 meters
- Eye Relief: 14 millimeters
- Exit Pupil: 3.1 millimeters at 12x / 1.5 millimeters at 36x
- Weight: 21.5 ounces / 600 grams
- Length: 8.7 inches / 221 millimeters
- Model: 789332
What's in the Box?
Bushnell 12-36x50mm Waterproof Ultra Compact Spotting Scope, Compact tripod, car window mount, soft carrying case, premium hard-sided case, scope glove