The Acid-Alkaline Food Guide: A Quick Reference to Foods & Their Effect on pH Levels
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.77
as of 7/30/2014 08:11 EDT details
- You Save: $2.18 (27%)
- Sales Rank:80,232
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.1 x 6.7
- Publication Date:June 10, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The Acid-Alkaline Food Guide is a complete
- resource for people who want to widen their
- food choices.The book begins by explaining how
- the acid-alkaline environment of the body is
- influenced by foods.Then lists thousands of foods.
In the last few years, researchers around the world have reported the importance of acid-alkaline balance to good health. While thousands of people are trying to balance
their body s pH level, until now, they have had to rely on guides containing only a small number of foods. The Acid-Alkaline Food Guide is a complete resource for people who want to widen their food choices.
The book begins by explaining how the acid-alkaline environment of the body is influenced by foods. It then presents a list of thousands of foods single foods, combination foods, and even fast foods and their acid-alkaline effects. The Acid-Alkaline Food Guide will quickly become the resource you turn to at home, in restaurants, and whenever you want to select a food that can help you reach
your health and dietary goals.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.