USP Labs Modern BCAA Plus Nutritional-Supplement, Blue Raspberry, 18.89 Ounce
- Brand:USP Labs
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Personal Care
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.39
as of 12/28/2014 03:59 EST details
- You Save: $24.36 (51%)
- Sales Rank:3,745
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:18.89 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5 x 6.3
- Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Publication Date:February 23, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Coveted 8:1:1 BCAA ratio
- 50% more aminos per serving
- 15 gram of BCAA's and other key aminos per serving
- 535 gram
USP labs introduces the new and improved modern BCAA plus ultra micronized amino acid supplement. Contains the coveted 8:1:1 BCAA ratio plus the addition for these key aminos glycine, alanine, taurine and lysine. Supplementing with this amino around exercise is very important because muscles release more glycine during fasted exercise than any other amino, which creates a catabolic state. Alanine is also released at very high rates during fasted exercise, making supplementation important to preventing a catabolic state. Taurine is the most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle. A recent animal study demonstrated that when muscles are low in taurine, muscle function and performance were significantly reduced. Lysine is an essential amino acid that has been shown to preserve leucine in a protein starved state.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.