Maximum Human Performance MHP MYO-X Mineral Supplements, Vanilla, 300 Gram
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $43.99
as of 1/25/2015 08:32 EST details
- You Save: $56.00 (56%)
- Seller:PlayTime Concepts
- Sales Rank:15,369
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:30 Servings - 10.6 oz. (300grams)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):3.8 x 3.8 x 6
- Legal Disclaimer:Read and follow all label instructions prior to use. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not intended for persons under the age of 18. Consult with a physician before using this, or any other product, if you are taking medication or have any medical condition. This product contains egg products and/or its components.
- Publication Date:April 6, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- Clinically tested myostatin inhibitor
- Reduces myostatin by an average of 46%
- Reduces myostatin to increase muscle growth
- Biologically active growth factors
Double muscling is a real scientific term used to describe the extreme muscle hypertrophy found in mammals, including humans, lacking myostatin a member of the transforming growth factor ß superfamily of secreted growth factor proteins. Myostatin is a powerful negative regulator of skeletal muscle mass that restricts muscle growth. While scientists are not attempting to duplicate muscle doubling, they have been eagerly searching for a way to reduce myostatin and increase muscle building for the treatment of muscle loss. Every bodybuilder on the planet would also want to have lower levels of myostatin to enhance their muscle building potential. And now they can with the worlds first natural myostatin inhibitor, clinically tested MYO X. While MYO X will certainly not eliminate myostatin or duplicate inch double muscling, it is clinically proven to significantly reduce myostatin to decrease muscle loss and increase muscle building capacity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.