Custom Embroidered Dog Collar - Includes Personalized Pet Tag for Added Safety and Pet ID
- Category:Pet Products
- Buy New: $15.50
as of 1/27/2015 17:36 EST details
- Sales Rank:352
- Color:Red, Blue, Orange, Black, and Pink
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- GREAT IDENTIFICATION FOR YOUR DOG AND COMES WITH PERSONALIZED STAINLESS STEEL PET TAG - tough nylon dog collar comes with dog's name and number permanently stitched into the collar. Adjustable sizes with a sturdy PLASTIC SNAP CLOSURE and nickel-plated swivel clip. Comes with a STAINLESS STEEL pet tag for additional ID protection -- great for additional phone #s and home address -- should pet get lost. Easy purchasing instructions below.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The images to the left and the items described here are from the manufacture and seller DogCollars. Be sure to select SOLD BY DogCollars when adding this item to your cart. To see all of our Pet Identification products - click on our brand name GoTags (under the title of this page).
- BE SURE TO ANSWER ITEMS 1-6. You may either email us the information through Amazon message or put the following information in the GIFT MESSAGE BOX during Amazon checkout. An example of how to send us the information through Amazon's GIFT MESSAGE BOX can be seen in the ORDERING INSTRUCTION image to the left.
- (1) Collar Color: Red, Blue, Pink, Black, Orange; (2) Thread Color: White, Black, Navy Blue, Neon Pink, Baby Pink, Sky Blue, Purple, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Orange, Gold, Turquoise, Cotton Candy, Jolly Rancher; (3) Collar Size: Small 8-12" by 3/8 Wide, Medium 14-18" by 5/8 Wide, Large 20-26" by 1" Wide; (4) Collar Text: Pet Name and Phone Number - 25 Characters Max; (5) Pet Tag Shape: Bone, Round, Heart; (6) Pet Tag Text: Enter Up To 4 Lines Of Pet Tag Info - Note 22 Characters Max Per Line Including Spaces.
Helpful Size Information - Choose one of the following for your collar size: Adjustable Small = 8-12" by 3/8 wide, Adjustable Medium = 14-18" by 5/8 wide, Adjustable Large = 20-26" by 1" wide *** Please Note *** To get the best fit for your pet - measure your pet's neck with a tape measure so that 2 fingers cannot slip through and add 2 inches to that measurement to get the proper length (always round up to an even number measurement).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.