Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Chicken Dinner Chunks and Gravy Cat Food Can, 2.9-Ounce, 24-Pack
- Buy New: $21.49
as of 5/26/2013 01:26 EDT details
- Sales Rank:10,827
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.4
- Dimensions (in):10.5 x 8 x 3
- Release Date:September 27, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Promotes Ideal Body Weight
- Maintain Vision and Heart Function
- Healthy Organs
- Target Urine pH 6.2 – 6.4
A perfect balance of the delicious taste of tender roasted chicken chunks in gravy your cat will love, with the precise nutrition she needs. Try all three flavors for the variety your cat craves.
Adult Cat Wet Food
Finicky Cat: Proper Drinking & Hydration
Proper hydration is important for a healthy urinary tract and to help lower the risk of urinary tract infections. Ensuring your cat drinks enough is critical to their health. Cats can be finicky about their water and may present various strange behaviors when drinking water.
Here are some ideas to encourage your cat to drink directly from her water bowl:
- Move the bowl — try moving it so that it is not by the food dish.
- Change the temperature — try adding a few ice cubes.
- Change the bowl — if you use a plastic bowl, try a metal, ceramic or glass bowl instead. A wider bowl with a rubber base can help with cats who are bowl tippers.
- Try a cat drinking fountain— the circulating water can be just what your cat seeks.
Adding a canned food to your cat’s menu can also help increase your cat’s water consumption. Consider adding a Science Diet® canned food to add variety and complement the dry food you are already feeding them.
What to look for: Choosing a canned cat food
Are you feeding your cat both canned and dry food? Choosing variety for your cat doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice precise nutrition.
All canned cat food is NOT created equal. Did you know that mixing your cat’s dry Hill’s® Science Diet® cat food with another brand of canned cat food may:
- Dilute the precise balance of Hill's nutrition
- Cause undesired weight gain in your cat
- Expose your cat to higher levels of certain minerals
Are you feeding dry food to your adult cat? Hill’s® Science Diet® has a large selection of dry food to meet the unique needs of your special cat. Read More...
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.