Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Ceramic and Stainless Steel Fountains, 3-Pack
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.99
as of 12/8/2013 10:55 EST details
- You Save: $4.00 (40%)
- Sales Rank:68
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4 x 0.8 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Filters should be changed approximately
every two or 4 weeks depending on the size and number of pets using fountain
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Keeps water fresh and clean
- Captures debris
- 3 layer filtration system
This Pioneer Pet Replacement filter works for the Raindrop Ceramic, Raindrop Stainless Steel, Big Max Ceramic and Big Max Stainless Steel Fountains.
Fountain Filter Replacement 3-Pack by Pioneer Pet
Works in all pet fountains using the pictured filter
At Pioneer Pet we study animal behavior and animal needs closely. Moving water attracts pets, encouraging them to drink often to stay hydrated & healthy. A charcoal filter will help remove odors and keep the cat or dog’s drinking water clean and fresh. Routine maintenance of replacement filters will extend the life of a pet fountain. Change the filter every two to four weeks, depending on the number of animals using the fountain.
Product Features & Benefits
- 3 layer filtration system.
- Contains granulated carbon.
- Uses Duo-Density Polyester Pads.
- Keeps water clean & fresh.
- Captures hair & debris.
- Product Dimensions: ¾” H x 4” W x 2 ½” D
- Product Weight: .2 oz.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.