Four Paws Wee-Wee Pads, Extra Large, 40-Pack
- Category:Pet Products
- List Price:
- Buy New: $28.99
as of 7/22/2014 06:14 EDT details
- You Save: $25.50 (47%)
- Sales Rank:78
- Color:Whites & Tans
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):9
- Dimensions (in):11 x 10 x 17.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Plastic lining prevents damage to floors and carpets
- The Wee-Wee Pad can be used to gradually train your pet to go outdoors
- The X-Large Pad measures 28-inch by 35-1/2-inch for larger breeds or multiple dogs, and are available in four package sizes
- Other styles of Wee-Wee Pads include for Puppies, Adult Dogs and Small Dogs
- Offered in 6 ct, 14 ct, 21 ct and 40 ct sizes
- The X-Large Pad measures 28-inch by 35-1/2-inch for larger breeds or multiple dogs, and is available in four package sizes
The super absorbent Wee-Wee Pad is scientifically treated to attract puppies when nature calls- they know right where to go.
Wee-Wee Housebreaking Pads from Four Paws
Wee-Wee Pads are the perfect solution for a variety of potty problems, including puppy housebreaking, incontinence in older dogs, high-rise apartments, and leaving your dog at home during the work day. Their absorbent design and leakproof liner mean easy and mess-free clean up. Wee-Wee Pads come with a 100% Leakproof Guarantee.
- Attractant naturally draws your dog to the pad making training easy
- Quick drying top layer locks in wetness and reduces odors
- Super Absorbent Quilted Core provides maximum absorption – 10x its weight
- Heavy duty leakproof liner helps protect floors and carpets
- Little Dogs: 16.5" x 23.5"
- Original (Puppy): 22.5" x 23"
- Adult: 24" x 24"
- X-Large: 28" x 34"
- Gigantic: 27.5" x 44"
- Select the area for your dog to eliminate
- Unfold pad and place on the floor, plastic side down
- Once your dog has used the pad, discard and replace with a clean pad
Training Your Puppy with Wee-Wee Pads
- Place your puppy on the pad throughout the day to familiarize them with the attractant.
- As soon as your puppy goes on the pad immediately reward them with praise and a treat for good behavior.
- Quickly replace the soiled pad with a new one.
- If your puppy eliminates somewhere other than the pad simply place them back on the pad and encourage them to eliminate there.
- Once your puppy is trained inside you can begin teaching them to eliminate outside.
- Begin moving the pad towards the door and eventually to the outside area you would like your puppy to go.
For best training results keep your puppy confined to a smaller area such as the bathroom or kitchen.
Have an Accident?
Use Wee Wee Stain & Odor Remover to remove tough stains and odors from previous training accidents or any other time.
Wee-Wee Pads come in a variety of sizes so you can find the best fit for your dog
Explore the Full Wee-Wee Product Line
|Disposables ||Washables ||Diapers ||Clean Up |
- Puppy Pads
- Extra Large Pads
- Pads for Adult Dogs
- Pads for Little Dogs
- Gigantic Pads
- On Target Trainer
- Wee-Wee Patch and Replacement Grass
- Wee-Wee Post
- Wee-Wee Washables
- Disposable Diapers
- Diaper Garments
- Stain Remover with Sprayer
- Stain and Odor Remover
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.