Rogz Utility Extra Large 1-Inch Reflective Lumberjack Dog Collar, Orange
- Category:Pet Products
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.40
as of 12/19/2014 20:35 EST details
- You Save: $0.09 (1%)
- Seller:Bro's Best Deals
- Sales Rank:4,611
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):13.5 x 1.7 x 1.3
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- The 1-inch Lumberjack collar adjusts for a neck size of 17-inch to 27-inch; Suitable for Rottweiler, Ridgeback, Bouvier, Labrador and similar sized breeds
- Rogz-Loc and Side Release Buckle are completely dog-paw resistant
- Low Load Technology reduces the load on the buckle and collar adjusts from 17" to 27"
- Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing
- Ergonomic Contoured Components ensure a snug fit Box stitched joins for added strength and a quality finish
- Buckle-Breaking strength tested at 440lbs on a direct pull and 597lbs through the Low Load Technology
- For added security the Low Load Technology (LLT) reduces the load on the buckle.
- Locking Side Release Buckle, the Rogz-Loc, makes these buckles completely dog-paw resistant
- The 1-Inch Lumberjack collar adjusts for a neck size of 17-Inch to 29-Inch. It's suitable for Rottweiler, Ridgeback, Bouvier, Labrador and similar sized breeds.
- Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing on one side only
Rogz Highly Reflective Utility Range is both the black tie and the 4x4 of the Rogz range. Timeless and classic, hardy but cool. Never shaken - or stirred. The 1-Inch Lumberjack Collar with its woven reflective threads stitched into high quality webbing has been designed for Strength, Durability and Safety. Straight-forward and durable with ultimate night time visibility. Standard features include a locking Buckle, the ROG-LOC, the Fort Knox of side release buckles, which ensures the buckle stays fastened even during the most boisterous games; Ergonomic, contoured plastic components ensuring that every Rogz collar fits as snug as a pug in a rug; The Low Load Technology reduces the load on the buckle through a cleverly positioned load ring and Custom-branded die cast ring (no welding) with electroplated chrome for a rust, tarnish free finish. All joins are box stitched for extra strength and a quality finish. Note, this gear needs to be turned inside out when operating in stealth mode as the Reflective Stitching is only on the one side.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.