Rogz Utility Large 3/4-Inch Reflective Fanbelt Dog Collar, Orange
- Category:Pet Products
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.41
as of 3/12/2014 10:02 EDT details
- You Save: $0.08 (1%)
- Sales Rank:1,643
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):11 x 1.5 x 1.2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- The 3/4-inch Fanbelt collar adjusts for a neck size of 13-inch to 22-inch; Suitable for Dalmation, Spaniel, Doberman, Boxer and similar sized breeds
- Rogz-Loc and Side Release Buckle are completely dog-paw resistant
- Low Load Technology reduces the load on the buckle and collar adjusts from 13" to 22"
- Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing
- Ergonomic Contoured Components ensure a snug fit Box stitched joins for added strength and a quality finish
- Buckle-Breaking strength tested at 295lbs on a direct pull and 515lbs through the Low Load Technology
- For added security the Low Load Technology (LLT) reduces the load on the buckle.
- Locking Side Release Buckle, the Rogz-Loc, makes these buckles completely dog-paw resistant
- The 3/4-Inch Fanbelt collar adjusts for a neck size of 13-Inch to 22-Inch. It's suitable for Dalmation, Spaniel, Doberman, Boxer and similar sized breeds.
- Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing on one side only
Rogz Highly Reflective Utility Range is both the black tie and the 4x4 of the Rogz range. Timeless and classic, hardy but cool. Never shaken - or stirred. The 3/4-Inch Fanbelt Collar with its woven reflective threads stitched into high quality webbing is a rock solid range for those dogs that have a taste for the better things in life and an appreciation of the classics. Straight-forward and durable with ultimate night time visibility, animal activists from around the Globe agree that if Lassie had been wearing a Fanbelt collar, she wouldn't have been lost in the first place. Standard features include a locking Buckle, the ROG-LOC, the Fort Knox of side release buckles, which ensures the buckle stays fastened even during the most boisterous games; Ergonomic, contoured plastic components ensuring that every Rogz collar fits as snug as a pug in a rug; The Low Load Technology reduces the load on the buckle through a cleverly positioned load ring and Custom-branded die cast ring (no welding) with electroplated chrome for a rust, tarnish free finish. All joins are box stitched for extra strength and a quality finish. Note that this range needs to be turned inside out when operating in stealth mode as the reflective stitching is only on the one side.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.