Welactin Canine Soft Gel - 120 ct
- Buy New: $15.49 (On sale from $25.99)
as of 8/29/2014 06:16 EDT details
- You Save: $10.50 (40%)
- Sales Rank:34,801
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 3.4 x 3.3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Welactin benefits your pets heart, brain and overall nervous system function, kidneys, skin, immune system, metabolism and appetite.
- After feeding Welactin, pet owners should notice improvement in activity level, attitude, appetite, alertness and general appearance.
- This natural salmon oil contains high levels of EPA and DHA long chain fatty acids.
- Very palatable and has a minty taste to help minimize fishy breath.
Welactin For Dogs Softgel (120 Caps): formulated to deliver substantial levels of omega3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat and to help support the overall wellness of your dog. Administration:Give one soft gel capsule per 20 pounds of your dog's body weight daily or as directed by your veterinarian. The softgel capsules may be adminstered by hand as a treat. If your dog refuses them at first, adminster them with your dog's food as some dogs need to get used to the texture of the gelatin capsule. The softgel capsules can also be punctured and the oil applied directly onto the dog's food. Omega3 Fatty acids have beneficial effects by helping: Skin/Coat Health Heart Health Kidney Health Brain/Vision Musculoskeletal Immune System Health
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.