Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs - 150 Tablets
- List Price:
- Buy New: $73.97
as of 12/19/2013 10:01 EST details
- You Save: $36.02 (33%)
- Sales Rank:88
- Size:Over 60-Pound
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):3.3 x 3.3 x 5
- Legal Disclaimer:For veterinary use only. Not for human consumption.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Provides comprehensive joint health support
- Includes ASU, which is derived from avocados and soybeans
- Formulated from more than 10 years of clinical use and research
- Ideal for dogs over 60 pounds
- Please read all label information on delivery
Dasuquin with MSM is a new breed of joint health supplement in a tasty chewable tablet for dogs that goes beyond standard glucosamine supplements. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables, or ASU, fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine hydrochloride, MSM and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate. It is the most complete joint support supplement available. Dasuquin with MSM is a non-prescription (OTC) product available as flavored, chewable tablets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.