Vetri-Science Laboratories Bladder Strength Tablet for Dogs - 90 Chewable Tablets
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.73
as of 12/7/2013 07:36 EST details
- You Save: $14.67 (43%)
- Sales Rank:1,440
- Size:90-count chewable tablets
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.4 x 4.3 x 2.4
- Legal Disclaimer:*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnosetreatcureor prevent any disease.
- Release Date:November 16, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Bladder strength is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and bladderhealth
- Recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control
- Saw palmetto extract helps support normal bladder control and muscle tone
- Olive Leaf Extract supports healthy microfl ora in the GI tract
- Item comes with 90 pills
Vetri-Science Laboratories' Bladder Strength for Dogs is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and bladder health. It is also recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control. About the formula: Pumpkin seed powder has been used for prostate and bladder health and is beneficial to urinary tract health due to its cleansing action. It also strengthens bladder muscle and supports bladder emptying. Rehmannia glutinosa is a Chinese herb that supports renal function, and healthy levels of estradiol in females and testosterone in males. Wild yam provides phytoestrogens and relaxes urinary tract muscles. Soy protein extract contains isoflavones that provide phytoestrogens to help maintain normal bladder muscle tone that is lost after spaying or due to aging because of lower estrogen levels. Corn silk powder contains polysaccharides and mucilage that can help support urinary tract comfort by fortifying mucosal GAG layers. Saw palmetto extract helps support normal bladder control and muscle tone. Olive leaf extract supports healthy microflora in the G.I. tract. Vitamin B6 supports normal urine output and bladder function.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.