KONG Puppy Kong Toy, Small, Assorted Pink/Blue
- Category:Pet Products
- Department:Pet Supplies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.49
as of 12/21/2013 22:39 EST details
- You Save: $4.50 (56%)
- Seller:Dog -n- Cat Pet Supply
- Sales Rank:141
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3 x 1.8 x 1.8
- Legal Disclaimer:We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product
- Warranty:Your pet will love it or we'll buy it back! Simply return the toy along with the sales receipt within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Sturdy, durable toy for teething puppies that helps deter misbehaviors
- Stuff with KONG treats or ZIGGIES to aid in crate training and decrease separation anxiety
- Eases sore gums, promotes healthy jaw development and teaches appropriate chewing habits
- Made in the USA of nontoxic, extremely durable natural rubber
- Measures 3-inches by 1-3/4 inches; for puppies 1 to 20 pounds
- Assorted in colors of Pink/Blue
The KONG Puppy Kong is made with our exclusive KONG Teething Rubber Formula. Veterinarians and trainers recommend stuffing the Puppy Kong with Kong Treats or Ziggies to aid in crate training and decrease separation anxiety, promote proper chewing behavior and deter misbehaviors. Comes assorted in pink or blue.
Everybody loves puppies-until they chew up your shoes. It's not completely their fault: the little scamps are driven to ease sore gums and try out developing teeth. Made from a special rubber formulation that's more flexible than regular Kongs, these puppy toys make an excellent substitute for your favorite pair of Manolos, soothing teething pains and encouraging healthy mouth and jaw development. They also help puppies learn the appropriate way to channel chewing urges--an investment that will pay off over the entire lifetime of the dog. Just like big-dog Kongs, these beehive-shaped puppy chews have a goofy, unpredictable bounce for hours of chasing and fetching fun, and the hollow construction is ideal for stuffing with treats to keep puppies busy and happy while their owners are away. For a cool (though messy) treat to soothe painful gums, seal one end with peanut butter, fill with water or broth, and freeze.
This toy is appropriate for small breeds like Yorkies, toy poodles, and Chihuahuas. Puppy Kongs shouldn't be used until a puppy is weaned; when his adult teeth come in at around 6 to 9 months, size up to a red or black adult Kong suitable for your dog's size and chewing habits. Regularly inspect the Kong for cracks or missing chunks, and replace worn or damaged toys to avoid a choking hazard. Satisfaction is guaranteed; if either you or your dog aren't happy with your purchase, return within 30 days for a full refund. --Mary Park
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.