Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona Coffee, Single Serve For Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Medium Roast, 10-Pack
- Brand:Hawaii Roasters
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 12/9/2013 21:03 EST details
- Seller:Hawaii Roasters
- Sales Rank:443
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):6.3 x 6.1 x 6.1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- All natural, hand-picked, sun-dried and farm-roasted by our master roasters, as it has been done for generations.
- Our medium roast is chestnut brown in color, producing a delicate and mild coffee. Also known as a full city roast.
- Founded by a 3rd generation coffee family and featured on the Food & Wine Radio Network and KGO Radio.
- Filter is 100% recyclable and compatible with Keurig and other single serve brewers.
- For just a few cents more per cup than all the mass market brands that use imported coffee, you can buy local, U.S. grown 100% Hawaiian Kona Coffee and support the only coffee farmers in the U.S.
For years, visitors to Hawaii have been bringing a taste of Hawaii home with them in the form of 100% Kona coffee. Now you can have it shipped directly to you. The unique environment of the tiny Kona coffee belt, only about 2 miles by 15 miles, creates the ideal growing conditions for premium quality coffee beans. Coffee trees flourish on the Kona volcanic slopes under warm morning sunshine and afternoon cloud cover. Individually hand-picking the coffee cherries at the peak of ripeness, our coffee is then sun-dried to bring out its characteristic flavor. The final step is artisan micro-roasting at the sustainable farm in small batches, helping to ensure the freshness of each and every serving of Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona Coffee.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.