NuWave PIC - Precision Induction Cooktop
- Brand:NuWave PIC - Precision Induction Cooktop
- List Price:
- Buy New: $99.99
as of 12/8/2013 17:48 EST details
- You Save: $30.00 (23%)
- Seller:Houseware Connection
- Sales Rank:17,674
- Shipping Weight (lbs):7
- Dimensions (in):14.4 x 15.9 x 6.3
- Warranty:NuWave PIC is covered for full 1 year under normal use. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-689-2831 between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm CST or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
Your questions, comments and concerns are important to us. Our customer service hours are M-F 8am to 4:30pm CST. If we receive your email after the close of business, you will receive a response by the end of the next business day. Thank you.
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- MPN:NuWave PIC
- 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings
- Has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F
- Equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance
- Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill
- Uses up to 70% less energy
- Lightweight and portable
- State-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10 degree increments. With a minimum setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575° (Sear), the PIC offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop. The PIC also works very well as a banquet/catering warming station among other functions.
The NuWave PIC does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allows you to save and recall favorite cooking procedures. Different functions or "stages," including varying cooking times and temperatures, can be recorded and repeated at a later date, no matter how complex. A "Delay" function allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you.
The NuWave PIC was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. The PIC's round design also echoes the traditional feel of an intimate gathering place like the kitchen or dining room table. Mealtime is about community and the PIC was designed with that idea in mind.
The aesthetically pleasing unit also offers top-of-the-line safety features that promote safe and healthy cooking for individuals and families, including automatic shutoff when cooking time is completed.
Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes. The product also comes with unrivaled customer support and free value-added resources such as lifetime membership to the online Precision Cooking Club. This invaluable tool features recipes, tips and tricks from the NuWave Culinary Team, designed to help you make the most of the PIC cooking experience!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.