DBTech Set of 18 White Whisky Chilling Rocks IN BULK with a Muslin Pouch - Chill Your Whiskey with these rocks Without Dilution - 18 Rocks Carved out of 100% Pure White Soapstone
- Buy New: $11.41
as of 3/10/2014 18:04 EDT details
- Sales Rank:10,535
- Clothing Size:18 Pack
- Size:18 Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Includes a set of 18 White Chilling Rocks, and a Muslin Storage Pouch
- Made From 100% Soapstone: Soapstone maintains its temperature for long periods of time, and is Regarded as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Soapstone is made up of talc which will not react to water, alcohol and or other drinks
- These Rocks have extremely soft finish and are surprisingly very lightweight - Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 CM
- Easy to use: just wash the Rocks and place them in the freezer to use them at anytime
- Chilling Rocks are not meant to cool as a drink as quickly or as much as ice. They are intended to provide a slight chill-between 8 and 15 degrees-that will to take the edge off without dilution.
If you're like most whiskey drinkers, you probably chill your whiskey with ice. Well after spending money on premium whiskey or scotch why would you dilute it with water? These Chilling Rocks are the perfect way to slightly chill your spirit without diluting the complex flavors. These Chilling Rocks are made from 100% soapstone's and are non-porous that will not change the whiskey's flavor or odor, keeping your whiskey as original as possible. The Chilling Rocks are gentler than ice and are best used to cool down your favorite spirit just enough to take off the edge without reducing flavor. The Chilling Rocks intent is to slightly chill the drink to take the edge off. Soapstone is made up of talc which will not react to water, alcohol and or other drinks. If used with care, soapstone will not scratch your glasses.
About Soapstone: Known for its ability to maintain a temperature for long periods of time, natural soapstone is listed as Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Soapstone is made up of talc which will not react to water, alcohol and or other drinks. If used with care, soapstone will not scratch your glasses.
Proper Usage: While slightly damp, Store them in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Add 3 Rocks to your glass, and pour your favorite spirit until it reaches the height of 1 stone (about 2 fl oz). Let stand a few minutes and then enjoy your spirit. When finished, rinse the rocks and store in the freezer while it is still damp for next time NOTE: place them in the freeze when they are still damp and not totally dry, the minor dampness does not dilute your drink but it will help the Rocks bring down the temperature of your drink by a few degrees more.
Chilling Rocks are not meant to cool as a drink as quickly or as much as ice. They are intended to provide a slight chill-between 8 and 15 degrees-that will to take the edge off without dilution.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.