Melitta Coffee Maker, 8 Cup Pour- Over Brewer with Stainless Thermal Carafe
- Sales Rank:40,983
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.8
- Dimensions (in):6 x 8 x 9.8
- Publication Date:October 11, 2012
- Includes BPA Free plastic cone drip brewer - eight-cup capacity stainless thermal carafe and 5 filters
- Coffee aficionados agree that pour-over brewing makes the best coffee
- Brew coffee at the perfect temperature and regulate the flow of water with optimal turbulence of coffee grounds for ideal coffee extraction
- Pour-over brewing was invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908
- Uses number 4 size Melitta cone shaped filters
In the early 20th century, Melitta Bentz, a German housewife, forever revolutionized coffee preparation with her invention of a new coffee brewing process the pour-over. Today, more than 100 years later, coffee shops and coffee aficionados across the world still consider the pour over brewing process the best and easiest way to prepare fresh gourmet coffee. Melitta pour-over coffee brewers give you full control over the coffee extraction process, allowing you to brew the ultimate, hand crafted cup of coffee in just seconds. Discover the true flavor of gourmet coffee with Melitta's full range of pour-over coffee brewers. It's the hottest trend in coffee brewing, except we invented it over 100 years ago.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.