Serta EZ Queen Bed with Never Flat Pump
- List Price:
- Buy New: $272.00
as of 3/16/2014 21:30 EDT details
- You Save: $87.99 (24%)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):54
- Dimensions (in):78 x 60 x 22
- Release Date:January 1, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Inflated Dimensions: 78" x 60" x 22" / Frame: 64" x 54" x 11.5"
- Patented, powerful internal NeverFlat AC pump inflates and deflates bed quickly.
- Customizable firmness selection.
- Self-deploying design allows user to simply plug in and turn on for easy set up.
- Rolling storage case included.
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness upon initial use and when used for more than a few days as material tends to relax over time.
Do you need a queen size guest bed that is comfortable for when friends and family stay over but don't want to commit the space in your guest bedroom for an actual mattress set? The Serta EZ Bed with Never Flat™ technology solves this delimma with ease by giving you a comfortable queen bed with frame for when you need it and stows away in a compact duffel for when you don't. Able to maintain it's pressure throughout the night, Never Flat™ elimates the sagging that is so common in airbeds and the self-deploying frame makes setup and take down a breeze. Never Flat™ technology is an auto-engaging, whisper quiet pump that maintains constant air pressure throughout the night for an undisturbed, continuous night's rest that is never flat. Choose your desired comfort level and let the powerful Primary Pump inflate the bed. Once inflated, the Secondary Pump continusly monitors and senses when it needs to silently engage in order to maintain the chosen comfort level throughout the night. *The powerful, integrated primary pump enables effortless inflation and deflation of the air bed. *The automatic shut-off feature turns the Primary Pump once the bed is fully inflated or deflated, allowing you to turn on the pump and walk away without worrying about the pump getted burned out. *Clear dial settings for plush, medium, and firm allow for preferred personal mattress comfort levels. *Pressure sensing technology constantly monitors and adjusts to match the chosen mattress comfort level. *Pump silently, as neccessary, engages throughout the night creating a consistently comfortable feel. *To deploy, unzip the duffel bag using the flaps to gauge where the bed will deploy. Plug in and turn on Primary Pump and bed will deploy onto flaps. *To take down, set Primary Pump to deflate. Once pump disengages, push deflated mattress towards pump, zip up duffel and you're done. *Duffel dimensions: 34"x15"x22" *48 circular coils create a comfortable sleeping surface.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.