Smart Air Beds Queen Raised Memory Foam Air Bed with Remote Control, Brown
- Brand:Smart Air Beds
- List Price:
- Buy New: $149.31
as of 8/20/2014 20:39 EDT details
- You Save: $0.68
- Shipping Weight (lbs):26
- Dimensions (in):78 x 60 x 20
- Warranty:30 day warranty on manufacturer defects. Any defects occurring within 30 days will be replaced. No buyer's remorse returns.
- Release Date:February 17, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- Sleeping surface raised 20 inches off the ground;Dimensions: 78x60x20; sleep dimensions: 75x58.Memory foam top adds warmth and comfort.Tethered handheld remote allows for adjusting the firmness of the bed
- Internal A/C pump gets the bed from bag to bed in less than 3 minutes
- Inflate everything 3 times before applying weight and make sure all valves are sealed.If not, air will escape from the valve
Comfort, durability, affordability, portability, and efficiency -- these are some of the conveniences built into this Smart Air Beds Memory Foam Air Bed - one of the most comfortable air beds on the market! The secret to the plush soft comfort is the memory foam top, which sits under the zippered dark brown cover. The memory foam provides a warm, plush, smooth surface that you can't experience with ordinary air beds. The cover can be removed and hand washed (if necessary). The built-in 120V AC electric pump inflates the raised bed in less than 3 minutes. Use the remote AirTek comfort controller to select the firmness you prefer, either adding or deflating the bed to the exact firmness desired. Though the bed will always be closer to plush rather than extra firm (it is an air bed afterall), the controller allows you to adjust to your comfort level while laying on the bed. It's made of heavy-gauge PVC with electronically welded seams for lasting quality. Open the patented Giga valve to deflate the bed in no time! Simply roll it up, fold in the sides, and store compactly in the included matching duffel bag for portability and storage. Why buy this bed? AirTek Remote Controller The remote controller allows you to adjust the amount of air in the bed while laying on it. Adjust the comfort as you want it – ultra plush or more firm. Comfort Typical air beds have either an ibeam, coil beam or pillowtop construction. The ibeam have long tubes of air, the coil beams have pockets of air, as do the pillowtops. Each of these constructions tends to either have something pressing against your back or have you straddling long beams of air. The memory foam top on this bed eliminates all of that. It provides warmth as well as a smooth, plush sleeping surface that will have you sleeping like a baby in no time!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.