LUCID 14 Inch Firm Memory Foam Mattress - 5.3 Pound Density Ventilated Memory Foam - 100% CertiPUR-US Certified Foam - 25-Year Warranty - QUEEN
- List Price:
- Buy New: $475.87
as of 10/23/2014 10:40 EDT details
- You Save: $1,224.12 (72%)
- Sales Rank:585
- Shipping Weight (lbs):95.3
- Dimensions (in):62 x 18 x 18
- Warranty:20-Year limited warranty guarantees that your Lucid mattress will be replaced, repaired or refunded at our discretion if it is deemed defective due to faulty workmanship or structural defects. The warranty does not cover normal changes in softness or resilience that do not affect the performance of the mattress. Small body impressions less than 1.5 inches are normal and not covered under the warranty. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Abuse, stains on the cover or mattress, or platform or box foundation support will void any warranty. Lucid shall not be liable for any consequential losses arising from the purchase, installation and/or use of this product. For complete warranty information go to Lucidmattress.com READ BEFORE OPENING: Carefully remove plastic packaging being careful not to cut through to the mattress. Place compressed mattress on a flat surface in a well-ventilated room and allow 48 hours for expansion. Due to the unique properties of memory foam, dimensions after expansion will vary; this is normal and will not affect the performance of your new mattress. New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 14" thick includes 2" ventilated 5.3 lb. density memory foam comfort layer, 3" memory foam support layer and 9" high density foam base
- Dual memory foam layers for ultimate comfort and support
- Luxurious cashmere cover helps regulate sleeping temperature
- Conveniently shipped to create a portable mattress for easy set up
- Foam is CertiPUR-US® certified, 25-year warranty
This mattress has a medium to medium-plush feel.
Dual Memory Foam Layers
The dual memory foam layers make sure you won't bottom out. The top layer will contour to you, sinking you further into the mattress. As that layer forms to your body, the second supportive layer is there to give you a soft landing spot. If you're someone who lacks a good night's rest due to back, neck, or shoulder pains, then memory foam is the way to go. The memory foam also helps to isolate motion transfer between sleeping partners.
The memory foam has been ventilated for air flow, helping you to sleep cooler.
Safe for You and the Environment
This foam is CertiPUR-USÂ® certified which means it has been independently tested for materials used, physical performance, and environmental stewardship. Careful construction guarantees no prohibited phthalates, no ozone depleters, no CFCs, no mercury, no lead or heavy metals, no formaldehyde, no PBDEs, and low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality. This mattress does not contain synthetic or natural latex of any kind.
We gladly offer a 25-year warranty. This warranty protects the mattress and cover against manufacturer's defects.
Conveniently Shipped for Easy Set Up
All of our products are shipped vacuum packed, so your mattress is easy to transport and set up. After your mattress arrives, simply take the package into the right room, remove it from the box and protective wrap, and then watch as it expands. Includes one Queen mattress (59" x 79") and cover. Mattress cover may vary from picture in pattern and color.
Need a Frame?
For warranty purposes Lucid recommends this frame and box spring in one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ENQQTY8
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.