The Bread Pal Bread Slicer - The Original Foldable Slicer
- Buy New: $49.95
as of 5/19/2013 20:35 EDT details
- Sales Rank:3,121
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):12 x 8 x 2
- Warranty:If you are not completely satisfied with your product for any reason, return it for a full refund per these terms and conditions.
We have the following policies for ALL returns:
You arrange for shipping the product, at your cost, back to SierraBASE, at the address below
Returns must be shipped or postmarked within 14 days of the date you receive the product.
All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase order/receipt and a statement specifying the reasons for the return
Product must be received in its original, new and unused condition
All returns shall be shipped to:
490 NE Yamhill St.
Willamina, OR 97396
Provided the return complies with this policy, a full refund of the purchase price shall be sent within 30 days of product return.
60 day workmanship warranty.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Made 100% in the USA with hardwood and hardwood faced materials.
- Created in 1994, our original design will outlast imported foreign imitators.
- It's spring loaded and foldable design is quick to set up with absolutely no assembly required.
- Slices 1/2" and 3/8" pieces; however, slicing in every other slot produces extra thick slices.
- Sanitary Polyeythylene cutting surface. Perfect slices every time!
Made in America! The Bread PalTM foldable bread slicing guide has been produced since 1994. Beware of the imitators; our original foldable design has been poorly copied and imported, but the quality of the Bread Pal is second to none. Perfect slices every time!
The Bread Pal is a bread slicing guide that is made with Maple and Birch hardwood and hardwood faced materials and a high density polyethylene cutting surface. It's spring loaded design is quick to set up (2-3 seconds) with absolutely no assembly required; and it folds to a 2 inch height for compact storage.
The Bread Pal slices 1/2" and 3/8" pieces; however, slicing in every other slot produces extra thick slices for those homemade bread lovers that like thicker slices!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.