Victorinox Swiss Classic 4-Inch Paring Knife, Spear Tip
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.04
as of 9/20/2014 11:34 EDT details
- You Save: $4.96 (50%)
- Seller:John & Jennie’s Kitchen
- Sales Rank:252
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):11.8 x 2.5 x 0.7
- Warranty:All victorinox cutlery carries a lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects. please visit our sib site at www.swissarmy.com to learn the details of this policy.
- Release Date:September 7, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Made in switzerland by master cutlers
- Lifetime warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- Ergonomic fibrox handles are slip resistant
- The choice of professionals, nsf (national sanitary foundation) approved
Trusted by Professionals for Generations. Now Available for the Home Chef. Our Swiss Classic Collection incorporates a new contemporary, more ergonomic handle with our traditional commercial-grade blade. The entire collection is made to the highest sanitary standards, earning the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval. Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery features a Mirrored Polish Finish on High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades. These knives have renowned sharpness, and are hand made in Switzerland. The slip resistant handle is hygenic and dishwasher safe. These knivves have received high accolades by a leading consumer magazine, and are regarded as the "best value" in the industry.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.