Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Alpine Breeze Scent 77 Count 1.94 kg (4.29 lb) 69oz
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.22
as of 10/30/2014 11:01 EDT details
- You Save: $5.91 (24%)
- Sales Rank:1,020
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:77 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 4.7 x 8.9
- Publication Date:January 30, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Works in Both Machine Types - Standard & HE.
- Dissolves Quickly in Hot or Cold.
- 1 pac = 1 load.
- Actual packaging image may vary slightly.
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Tide's reinventing the way you do laundry! New Tide Pods is a multi-dimensional laundry detergent that cleans, fights stains, and brightens in one. No more pouring. No more lugging. No more spills. Just toss one in—it's that easy!
A bright, airy mix of spring greens and flowers.
The fresh, invigorating scent of an ocean breeze.
An enchanting blend of floral and woody scents.
Frequently asked questions
- Q: How do Tide Pods work?
- A: Tide Pods clean, fight stains, and brighten all in one. The unique, multi-chamber design allows ingredients to remain separate, stable, and potent—mixing only when they hit the wash for outstanding cleaning and stain removal.
- Q: How do I use Tide Pods?
- A: Place a pac in the washing machine drum before you add clothes (never add Tide Pods to the dosing drawer). For especially dirty loads, you can add a second pac.
- Q: Do Tide Pods work in front- and top-loading machines?
- A: Yes, Tide Pods work well in standard and high efficiency machines. The formula is designed to prevent over-sudsing while also giving a great clean.
- Q: Will Tide Pods dissolve in cold water?
- A: Yes, the film is designed to dissolve in all water temperatures, hot or cold.
- Q: Do Tide Pods work well on whites and colors?
- A: Yes. Tide Pods have been thoroughly tested on all sorts of laundry conditions, and are safe for both whites and colors.
- Q: Should I worry about staining or residues?
- A: No. Tide Pods are designed to dissolve completely in all water temperatures, and will not stain your clothes when used as directed.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.