Keurig, Tully's, Italian Roast, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
- Buy New: $47.99
as of 12/20/2014 04:51 EST details
- Seller:Coffee Maven
- Sales Rank:7,830
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:50 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):11 x 11 x 11
- Legal Disclaimer:COFFEE HAS JUST EXCEEDED BEST BY DATE, IT IS STILL EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY. IF THIS SHOULD CONCERN YOU PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE. THE PRICE ALONE MAKES THIS AN EXCELLENT VALUE!!!
- Publication Date:February 4, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The K-Cup pack is a patented, airtight container that locks out oxygen, light and moisture while locking in freshness and flavor
- K-Cup packs are compatible only with Keurig K-Cup brewing systems
- Keurig Brewed has been dedicated to the art and science of bringing you the coffee you love, every time
- Kosher Certification: This product is certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
- Tasting Notes: Complex and robust. Subtle spiciness and a long, satisfying finish
- Count Size: Contains 50 K-Cup packs, loose in a cardboard box
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- Product Details: This is a Dark Roast Coffee that is certified Kosher (U)
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
VARIETY DESCRIPTION: Complex and robust. A perfect example of Tully's slow-roasting philosophy. Italian Roast is the kind of coffee you'll find if you're lucky enough to get to Southern Italy. Full-bodied and intense, it has a subtle spiciness and a long, satisfying finish. Made with 100% Arabica coffee.
ABOUT TULLY'S: Some professionals need to approach their jobs slowly and with a great deal of care. Like tightrope walkers. Or brain surgeons. Or tattoo artists. At Tully’s, the same holds true for creating great coffee. It takes a lot of time and patience, which is why we slow roast our coffee beans to gently coax out the complex flavors and aromas. With roots in the Pacific Northwest, where coffee is a way of life, we take our time in roasting and in training each master roaster in our artisanal approach. From the aroma to the full-bodied flavor, you can taste the time taken in every satisfying cup of Tully’s coffee. Now we invite you to take your time discovering it.
INGREDIENTS: ARABICA COFFEE
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.