Food Grade 3% Hydrogen Peroxide-32 ozs.
- Brand:The Raw Food World Natural Health
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $22.95
as of 11/25/2014 16:21 EST details
- Seller:Alpha Naturals
- Sales Rank:24,423
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):9 x 3.6 x 3.1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:H202 Hyd. Peroxide 32 oz
- Use on cuts
- Freshen your kitchen
- Great as a toothpaste
- Soak and clean veggies
- Use in laundry
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is Water (H2O) with an extra atom of nascent oxygen. The Earth is protected by a layer of oxygen and when the ultraviolet light from the sun shines down and hits this layer of oxygen (O2), ozone (O3) forms. The ozone is heavier than oxygen in the atmosphere so it flows down through the atmosphere. When you push ozone through water or clouds, you turn water, into hydrogen peroxide. Thus, we find that rain is loaded with hydrogen peroxide.
The hydrogen peroxide is diluted with triple filtered deionized purified water. This product can be ingested.
* Cuts and Abrasions: Spray 3% H2O2 on open sores to keep them clean.
* Mouthwash and Toothpaste: Use 3% H2O2 to spray in your mouth. Brush your teeth with it. Rinse with water.
* Vegetable Soak: Add half a cup of 3% H2O2 to a full sink of cold water. Wash your vegetables in it.
* To Freshen Your Kitchen: Keep a spray bottle of 3% in the kitchen. Use it to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It will disinfect and give the kitchen a fresh smell.
* In The Dishwasher: Add 2 oz. of 3% H2O2 to your regular washing formula.
* Sprouting Seeds: Add 1 oz. 3% H2O2 to 1 pint of water and soak the seeds overnight. Add the same amount of H2O2 each time you rinse the seeds.
* House and Garden Plants: Put 1 oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 quart water. Water or mist plants with this solution.
* Humidifiers and Steamers: Mix 1 pint 3% H2O2 to 1 gallon of water.
* Laundry: Add 8 oz. of 3% H2O2 to your wash in place of bleach.
* Shower: Keep 3% H2O2 spray in the shower. Spray your body after washing to replace the acid mantle on your skin that soap removes.
* Facial: Use 3% H2O2 as a spray facial freshener after washing. Keep eyes closed. Gently exfoliate skin.
* Pets: For small animals (dogs & cats) add 1 oz. 3% H2O2 to 1 qt. of their drinking water. See their health improve.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.