Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System, Chrome
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.99
as of 12/28/2014 11:39 EST details
- You Save: $11.00 (37%)
- Sales Rank:773
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):2.4 x 6.1 x 8.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Reduces lead, particulates, chlorine taste and odor (Substances reduced may not be in all users' water).
- Chrome finish
- Easy to install; no tools needed
- BPA-free with standard filter indicator
- Includes 1 filter which can replace 750 standard 16 ounce water bottles
Keep great-tasting, cleaner water on tap for pennies per glass with the Brita Complete Faucet Water Filtration System in a stylish chrome finish. This convenient faucet filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead and asbestos, impurities that can be found in tap water. With the Complete System, 1 Brita water filter can filter up to 100 gallons of tap water, replacing up to 750 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, cutting down on plastic waste. For optimum performance, the standard filter life indicator tells you when to replace the water filter. By flipping a switch, you can choose filtered or unfiltered water. This convenient system attaches easily in minutes to any standard faucet without the need for tools. It saves space and is perfect for a home or office. Where municipal water is fluoridated, this water filter system retains a healthy dose of fluoride. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.