Oatey 20410 Glug Drain Opener
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.22
as of 7/12/2014 02:56 EDT details
- You Save: $10.77 (49%)
- Seller:Farm & Home Supply Center
- Sales Rank:12,038
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:20 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 3.5 x 3.4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Glug can be used for both emergency and preventive maintenance treatments of clogged or slow moving drains and waste lines
- Safe for septic systems when used as directed
- Contains no phosphates or aluminum
- Hot water formula will not solidify in drains
- Does not produce offensive odors or gases normally associated with other drain openers
- Harmless to most metal and plastic pipe, valves and fittings.
- Non-acid crystals clear sluggish drains and prevent clogs.
Non-fuming, does not produce offensive odors or gases normally associated with other drain openers. Ideal for institutional, home, hospital, factory and office building use where strong odors are objectionable. Non-acid, powerful action crystalline flakes provide high surface area to the clog. Large flakes quickly dissolve grease, hair, soap, food and other organic material. Works faster than liquid caustic or bleached-based openers and is more economical to use. Glug can be used for both emergency and preventive maintenance treatments of clogged or slow moving drains and waste lines. Safe for septic systems when used as directed. Contains no phosphates or aluminum. Hot water formula will not solidify in drains. Will not stain and is harmless to most metal and plastic pipes, valves and fittings and will not damage chrome, brass or fine plumbing fixtures. Avoid contact with aluminum pipe or utensils, acrylic and fiberglass bathtubs, basins and surfaces. Available in four convenient-sized containers with child-resistant caps. Glug is also available in clog-specific liquid formulations for kitchen or bath. Both dry and liquid products are not sales-restricted. Not to be used for clogged toilet bowls or completely stopped drains
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.