Paragon Coconut Popcorn Popping Oil (Gallon)
- Brand:Paragon - Manufactured Fun
- Buy New: $22.99
as of 3/14/2014 18:22 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,085
- Shipping Weight (lbs):8.3
- Dimensions (in):12.6 x 6.5 x 6.5
- Release Date:December 15, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- One gallon of coconut oil for popping popcorn
- Intended to be used with a Paragon popcorn machine
- Produces golden-colored popcorn with exceptional flavor and aroma
- Tastes just like popcorn you'd get at a movie theater
- No refrigeration required; weighs 8.25 pounds
Get great theater-quality taste with coconut oil.
Prepare movie-theater-style popcorn in the comfort of your own home with this coconut oil from Paragon. Intended to be used with a Paragon popcorn machine, this oil produces golden-colored popcorn with exceptional flavor and aroma and that tastes just like popcorn you'd get at a movie theater. No refrigeration is required. Included is one gallon of coconut oil that weighs 8.25 pounds.
About Paragon Popcorn
Paragon is a family-owned company located in central Iowa and has been around for over 45 years. A commitment to new technologies and quality materials sets Paragon apart from the rest. Everything is made in the United States. Nothing is outsourced, and Paragon only uses a local workforce. All Paragon poppers are backed by industry-leading warranties.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.