Art of Distilling Whiskey and Other Spirits
- Brand:Quarry Books
- Buy New: $24.99
as of 9/17/2014 09:48 EDT details
- Seller:The Argonaut Brewer
- Sales Rank:448,221
- Number Of Items:1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Packed with excitement, creativity and brash enthusiasm for craft spirit distillers.
- Edited by Bill Owens and Alan Dikty, forward by Fritz Maytag.
- Includes a distiller's glossary, recipes and an international directory of whiskey distilleries.
- Vibrantly illustrated with original drawings and photography.
- Softcover with 176 pages.
If you only read one whiskey book, let it be this one! Packed with excitement, creativity and brash enthusiasm for craft distillers, it's a must-read for anyone with an interest in spirits. Bill Owens and Alan Dikty guide you through the art and industry of whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, brandy and more! The authors' intimate perspectives help readers develop a comprehensive understanding and true appreciation for what goes into each and every liquor bottle. With stunning photography and incredible illustrations these distilling books offer a fact-packed guide anyone can get into. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Edited by Bill Owens and Alan Dikty. Foreword by Fritz Maytag. Includes a distiller's glossary and bibliography, cocktail recipes and an international directory of whiskey distilleries. Vibrantly illustrated with original drawings and photography. Specs: Dimensions: 8"W x 10"H. Softcover. 176 pages.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.