Art of Distilling Whiskey and Other Spirits
- Brand:Quarry Books
- Buy Used: $15.00
as of 4/20/2014 10:13 EDT details
- Sales Rank:220,680
- Number Of Items:1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Packed with excitement, creativity and brash enthusiasm for craft spirit distillers.
- Edited by Bill Owens and Alan Dikty, forward by Fritz Maytag.
- Includes a distiller's glossary, recipes and an international directory of whiskey distilleries.
- Vibrantly illustrated with original drawings and photography.
- Softcover with 176 pages.
158902 Features: -Art of Distilling Whiskey and Other Spirits.-Category: Cooking/Beverages/Wine and Spirits.-Format: Trade paper.-Number of pages: 176. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 8.18" H x 10.25" W.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.