Frontier Coriander Seed Whole Certified Organic, 16 Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.85
as of 3/9/2014 10:21 EDT details
- You Save: $9.95 (25%)
- Seller:davidson lighting
- Sales Rank:80,933
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 7.3 x 4
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Two 1 Pound Bulk Bags
- Whole, organic coriander seed, for distinctive taste in curries, salsas, dips and grains
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
Warm and citrusy at the same time, coriander seed is enjoyed in curries and chili, cookies and cakes. A sister to cilantro--both come from the same plant--coriander seed has a lovely, fragrant aroma once ripened, while cilantro is often described as foetid.
Botanical name: Coriandrum sativum L.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.