Frontier Basil Leaf, Sweet-imported, C/s, 16 Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.64
as of 12/7/2013 18:06 EST details
- You Save: $3.36 (18%)
- Seller:RED TAG sale
- Sales Rank:18,060
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):12.2 x 9.8 x 3.9
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Two 1 Pound Bulk Bags
- Sweet basil for adding warm yet spicy fresh flavor to pastas, soups, pizzas and dressings
- All-Natural, Kosher
- Sweet Basil, Non-Irradiated
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
A lovely member of the mint family with a mildly peppery taste, a hint of clove and mint, basil is at the same time spicy and sweet, warm and fresh. There are over twelve varieties of Basil grown for culinary use, the most common of these is Ocimum basilicum. Alternative names include herb royale, St. Joseph's wort, and sweet basil. Can be enjoyed with vegetables (especially tomatoes), in dressings and sauces, soups and stews, and with meats, beans, and grains. It has even earned a place next to oregano on pizzas.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.