Victorinox 48042 Cutlery 3-Piece Paring Knife Set
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.40
as of 9/22/2014 16:15 EDT details
- You Save: $8.00 (39%)
- Sales Rank:3,361
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):13.6 x 3.8 x 0.8
- Warranty:Victorinox guarantees all cutlery to be of first-class steel and provides a lifetime warranty against any defects in material and workmanship.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 3 1/4" parer with a spear point
- 2 1/4" parer with a bird's beak tip
- 3 1/4" parer with a wavy edge and a spear point
- For deveining shrimp
- For peeling and slicing
- 3-1/4-inch straight-edge parer, 2-1/4-inch bird's beak parer, and 3-1/4-inch wavy-edge parer
- Ergonomically designed polypropylene handles for a secure, comfortable, slip-free grip
- High-carbon, stainless-steel blades hand-finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen
- Special tempering process allows blade edge to be resharpened over and over
- Washing by hand recommended; lifetime warranty
The R H Forschner by Victorinox Paring Knife Set includes: 3.25-inch Straight Edge Parer, 2.25-inch Bird's Beak Parer and 3.25-inch Wavy Edge Parer. All feature high carbon, stainless steel blades, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.