Grillfloss - Barbecue Cleaning Tool, GFLXL, Stainless Steel
- Brand:Grill Floss
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 12/20/2013 14:07 EST details
- Sales Rank:2,350
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):23.5 x 3.8 x 1.6
- Warranty:10 year warranty, if this tool breaks or fails under normal use we will replace it. Contact Mpact Products or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Release Date:April 9, 2007
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- The only tool that cleans all sides of grill grates shaving off past grill gunk
- Use while cooking to create perfect grill marks
- Stainless steel construction that will outlast any brush
- Patent pending design with Dual Sized Cleaning Head¿
- 22 inch long handle to reach all areas of a hot grill
The brush can't reach the sides or bottom of the grill, leaving harmful gunk that gets cooked into your next meal. Like dental floss, Grillfloss cleans where brushes can't, the underside of the grill grates. With a simple push, turn and pull, Grillfloss wraps around each grill rod, cutting through the toughest caked-on grill gunk. Unique design includes a Dual Sized Cleaning Head¿ for small and large round grill grates, a 22-inch long handle to reach all areas of a hot grill, and stainless steel construction that will outlast any brush.How to Grillfloss:Push. Push forward, cleaning the top and both sides. Turn. Turn until the cleaning head wraps completely around the grill grate.Pull. Pull back shaving off all remaining grill gunk from the bottom of grill-grate.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.