Victorinox Cutlery BladeSafe for 8-Inch to 10-Inch Knife Blades
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.99
as of 4/23/2014 07:05 EDT details
- You Save: $5.25 (57%)
- Sales Rank:2,521
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:8-Inch to 10-Inch
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3.1 x 0.8 x 10.8
- Warranty:RH Forschner by Victorinox products are guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Keeps blades sharp, protected, and in good working order
- Made from durable polypropylene; dishwasher safe
- Designed for 8- and 10-inch blades
- A great way to transport cutlery safely; a lock on the holder secures knives for worry-free travel
- Great for traveling chefs; manufactured by renowned cutlery maker, Victorinox
- Convenient size
- Dishwasher safe
- Excellent kitchen accessory
- Helps keep knife edges sharp
- Safe way to store knives
RH Forschner by Victorinox is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This best-in-class commercial grade cutlery is now available for home use. RH Forschner by Victorinox knives feature high carbon, stainless steel blades, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. A sure-grip handle with a finger guard is valuable feature since the handle inevitably gets greasy, wet, or both. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.