Intex Raised Downy Air Mattress - Queen.
- List Price:
- Buy New: $39.14
as of 12/22/2014 13:40 EST details
- You Save: $30.85 (44%)
- Sales Rank:137
- Color:Heather Grey
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):22
- Dimensions (in):18 x 14.5 x 7.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Risk of loss moves from the House of Goods to the buyer once the House of Goods delivers the purchased item to a common carrier (e.g. UPS, FedEx, USPS). Any loss that occurs after delivery to the common carrier is the responsibility of the buyer
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- Lower chamber functions as box spring to provide firmness and support; easily inflates and deflates with high-powered, built-in electric pump
- Air mattress material may stretch depending on the number of persons using the mattress, duration of use, changes in temperature and other factors. Temperature is an important factor in the firmness of the mattress, and noticeable temperature changes may temporarily stretch the material. It may appear that the mattress looks slightly deflated, but this behavior is normal and is not a defect. Especially when used over a period of several days, air mattresses almost always require additional air to be added each day. Do not over-inflate the mattress in anticipation of this, which often results in burst seams or unnatural bulges in the shape. When using the air mattress in tents or outdoors, check the ground for sharp objects that may tear holes in it. While indoors, keep away from heaters and fireplaces to avoid melting or rapid stretching of the material.
- Waterproof flocked top. Raised queen-sized inflatable airbed with dual chamber construction.You may direct them to contact Intex Customer Service at 800-234-6839 for troubleshooting.
The convenience of a portable airbed with the comfort of sleeping on a raised platform. Plush, waterproof flocking covers the mattress top for a luxurious feel to provide a cozy night's sleep. An indentation on the side helps grip fitted sheets. Quality tested 20.8 gauge waterproof flocked top with 15 gauge vinyl beams and 16 gauge sides and bottom. Measures approximately 60" x 80" queen-sized mattress raised 22" from the floor. Made of dual chamber construction: the lower chamber functions as the box spring form on a traditional bed, providing extra firmness and support. The upper chamber functions as a mattress. Includes an A/C 120 Volt Electric pump, built-in to the mattress. Quickly and easily inflate both chambers with the touch of a switch. Then adjust to any level of firmness for the ultimate in comfort. Inflates in about 4 3/4 minutes. Deflates completely for travel and storage. Weight capacity: 600 lbs. Includes duffle bag with shoulder strap. Please Call Intex Customer Service at 800-234-6839 for troubleshooting.
Designed for comfort and reliability, this Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed offers the convenience of a portable airbed with the comfort of sleeping on a raised platform. Plush, waterproof flocking covers the mattress top, and an indentation on the side helps grip fitted sheets. The bed easily inflates and deflates with a high-powered built-in electric pump. It features a dual chamber construction, with the lower chamber functioning as a box spring to provide added firmness and support. It has a 20.8 gauge (.053mm) waterproof flocked top with 15 gauge (0.38mm) vinyl beams and 16 gauge (0.41mm) sides and bottom.
This Queen-sized bed measures 60 by 80 inches (measured from bulge to bulge) and rises to 22 inches from the floor. It deflates completely for storage and it includes a duffel bag with shoulder strap. It has a 600 pound weight capacity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.