Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-Ounce, Black
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.89
as of 5/20/2013 00:58 EDT details
- You Save: $8.11 (30%)
- Sales Rank:697
- Size:34 oz.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4.2 x 5.2 x 9.3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. cups, this 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; BPA free Plastic handle and base. Both Dishwasher Safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essential oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee.
- All parts are dishwasher safe
The Brazil French Press coffeemaker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffeemaker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher-safe.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.